A Whole New World

Sunday, August 20, 2006

More is more


"Less is more" maybe right in many cases in desiging. However, at my point of view, for a design, the more i make it look complicated and busy the more effective i guess. I think it is not that everytime, "less" can be "more".
I get really confused in deciding each of my work whether i should make it more or less because i feel short of "uncomfortable" if there is some empty place on my paper or design.
(>_<)
Above is one of the stuffs i made recently, not very much, each small element picture is from my mobile background. I made this because i just felt that they would look better than standing alone. Each picture has its own mood but i think that putting together has created a brand new mood for each element as well as the whole one.
There is one think i invole when i arrange these pics together is in term of color. I have put them as one cool, one hot...Uhm...,how to say this. Altogether, the two standing close to each other much have different color moods(>_<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home